If ever you wanna to download a certain video from YouTube or other video sites and play it on your computer, iPod (or whatever you have there that can play videos) and be able to watch it over and over and over again, this is a tutorial especially for you.🙂
- URL of the video you want to download
- Access to viloader.net
- Video Converter (optional)
1. Open the page where the video you want to download is located.
2. Copy the URL of the desired video which is located at the address bar.
3. Go to the site viloader.net and paste the video’s URL at the download videos section.
4. Click download and save the file (.flv) wherever you want.
5. Once finished downloading, go here convert.viloader.net or click Convert Videos.
6. At the Convert Videos page, you may convert your videos online by:
7. selecting the source of the video file (in our case it’s the get_video.flv file),
8. choosing the input file (usually automatic),
9. then selecting the output file.
TIP: If you’ll be playing the vid on your computer, you may choose .wmv or .mpg as your output file.On the other hand, choose .3gp or .mp4 if you want to play it on your cellphone, iPod or mp4 player.
10. Click the Convert button and wait for it to finish its job.
11. Download the converted video file and you’re done! Play the video wherever you want to.😄